From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:24:28 -0600
The only thing I'm going to respond to is the "college experience".  What
is the "college experience"?  In every interview that I've seen involving
players on the U of M hockey team, there always seems to be the statement
"Ever since I was little I wanted to play for the University of
Minnesota.  It's in my own backyard and close to my family" or something
to that matter.  Right now I can remember Ryan Kraft saying things like
"It has always been my dream to play for the Gophers..." stuff like
that.  nothing wrong with a Minnesota kid wanting to play for the big
school right?  I know when I was still playing hockey I always dreamt of
playing for the Golden Gophers, I only think that would add to my
"college experience" whatever that means.

As for ripping anti-Gopher sentiment to shreds, I certainly didn't by
asking whomever posted the "Michigan winning 7 out of 10" what he based
his opinions on.  I will admit I have my own strong opinions as what
conference/team is the best, but everyone does, and we could spend an
entire year on here just arguing about those two things.