From:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 23:33:48 -0400
You can have your TOM POTI I've seen him play numerous times, must get
caught up ice at least ten times a game, and is not physicall at all.
I over heard the Might Ducks scout say he is the most overated player
he's seen in some time, he went on to say he's not physical enough, and
is a wing playing defense!