From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 00:17:31 -0100
I will be away on vacation from Friday, August 18 through Monday, August
28.  I'll still be around till Friday, but I wanted to send this out before
then since the next day or two will be hectic with our preparations to
leave.

I won't have email access during any of the time that I'll be gone.  With
Wayne also away, Pete Kester ([log in to unmask]) will be handling the
admin duties for HOCKEY-L and INFO-HOCKEY-L (thanks, Pete).  Pete will
continue to man the fort on HOCKEY3, too.

Please contact Pete if you have any immediate problems or concerns.  He
will be able to handle any approving of messages that may be necessary,
along with the other typical admin duties that I have been responsible for.
I'll be checking mail when I return, but if you need to reach me for
anything, you may wish to wait until after the 28th.

Oh, and I apologize for that inadvertent mailing of a LISTSERV command to
HOCKEY-L.  See what all this admin stuff does to you. :-)  (but, I did
catch and trash *three* spams today alone!  Hope that makes up for it. :-))

Have a good ten days...

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93
***** Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page under construction at:  *****