ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:50:45 -0800
Greetings from Boston..

Who will get the "other" bye?

Maine.

The Black Bears are the top Eastern team, BC can't catch Maine and UNH and
BU with their losses assured that they will finish behind Maine as well.
I feel pretty confident that Maine will be #1 or #2 in the East.  UNH's
loss to BC was very key.  UNH needs RPI to beat St. Lawrence or they will
be playing two games to get to Providence.

-Deron