MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Elizabeth Reisz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MEFIND-L Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:23:13 EST
A new English teacher is just starting a unit on Toni Morrison's Beloved and
we don't have much in our collection (but plan to purchase for next year).
We would like to borrow, if possible, Modern Crtical Views: Toni Morrison
and Modern Critical Interpretations: Beloved.

Liz Reisz
R.W. Traip Academy
12 Williams Avenue
Kitery, ME 03904