From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1993 12:25:08 EST
(Note: Bangor Daily news omitted "points" and "last week" this week.
I've added my own "last week" column from what was published last week.
Also note that the records may not match what "we" think their records
are, nor do they in all cases match what the Poll published last week;
in any event, records should be taken with a grain of salt this early in
the season ...  wts.

 1. Michigan (14)  9-0-1    2
 2. Maine (1)      6-1      1
 3. BU             4-3      6
 4. LSSU           7-3      3
 5. Wisconsin      6-3-1    10
 6. Harvard        5-1      4
 7. BGSU           6-1-2    5
 8. New Hampshire  8-1      9
 9. Colorado Col.  6-2-2    8
10. Michigan State 4-2-3    (12)

Others receiving votes: RPI 14, STLaw 11, UMass-Low 9, Mich.Tech 7,
NU 3, UAA 2.

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]