Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 11:35:43 -0400
> What players from ECAC teams left school early to join the pros?

Cornell's outstanding sophomore goalie, Parris Duffus, jumped to the
Blues organization. He was listed on their training roster in THN,
and I caught a reference to his playing in the Blues game against the
Lightning.

Duffus joins Joe Nieuwendyk, Brian Hayward, Corrie D'Alessio, Joe
Dragon, and Alex Nikolic as Cornellians on NHL training rosters.
A "Mark Major" is also listed, but I'm almost certain he is not the
man from the Big Red's 1986 ECAC Championship team.

Surprisingly, Dan Ratushny was not listed on the
Winnipeg Jets training roster. Considering that the Jets had regarded
him as a blue chip prospect, I don't know why - injury perhaps?

Greg
Somerville
Let's Go Red!