From:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1992 10:55:53 EDT
Just out of curiousity, how big is hockey in the east?   How about the north?
Here in Canton, Ohio, hockey is not very pouplar at all.  Don't get me wrong,
I LOVE hockey and so do most of my friends, but the nearest ice rink is 25
minutes north at Kent State (look for reviews this season).  Are there a lot
of ice arenas in the east and the north?  Or is their just more interest, and
people go out of their way to go skate/play?

* Tim Harrison   *  Canton Street Hockey Association     *
* R3TLH          *  Canton, Ohio                         *
* AkronVM        *  "Yes!  We play on skates!"           *