Date:
Thu, 28 May 1992 10:31:00 EDT
Justin (and others),

I can't imagine that someone somewhere hasn't written such a program.
However, you can use a variety of applications to do just what you want.
Most spreadsheet programs and most data base managers would work fine
with a little bit of programming.  If you would like more specifics
about what you might use, please contact me and let me know what
platform you are using (i.e., IBM or compatible, Macintosh, etc.).  I'll
be glad to share some ideas with the list, especially if someone can
find hockey around Oklahoma State University.  I expect to be there next
year and have two sons (11 and 14) who are concerned about "no ice."

James H. Sleezer                            BITNET:    jhs8@psuvm
Instructional and Technological             INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]
     Support Services
201 Chambers Building                       PHONE:     (814) 865-0471
The Pennsylvania State University           FAX:       (814) 865-0555
University Park, PA 16802