From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:42:13 -0500
I think the one change I would like to see made is to assign points at
one point per game, period.  I haven't entered for some time because I
am still left with an unpleasant "taste" from 94 when LSSU won it all
with their incredible 9-1 upset in the final over BU.  Not bragging
since it was mostly luck, but I picked every game correct that year
except the final, but finished well down the list because the final was
weighted so much more that anyone who had LSSU winning it all would beat
anyone else in the field even if the only games they picked right were
those involving LSSU.  At least that was my perception at the time.
Thus, I like suggestion #4 and would like to see it adopted across the
board.

Tom Rowe