From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:29:37 -0500
Rowe, Thomas wrote:
> Bob, thank you for a reasoned reply.  I don't fully buy your argument,
> but it is a rational one germane to the issue.  I appreciate your time
> in formulating it and your sharing it with the list.
>
> Tom Rowe

Thanks Tom, but I don't understand why you don't buy the
rationalizations that sounded good to me as long as I didn't think
harder.  I was hoping someone would point out the holes so I wouldn't
have go to the effort.  And I need to save face with all the clergy on
the religious message list who've read my claims that, when I want REAL
reasoned arguments, I go to the college hockey list.

Bob