From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1992 16:09:12 EST
Mark writes:
>---begin quoted material---
>
>Keith Instone, a computer whiz from Bowling Green, Ohio...

Keith, sue this man for libel.

>---end quoted material---
>
>Well at least some reporters are more open minded than old
>whatshisname at the Albany Times.

I had mentioned to Keith that I ran into Bob and talked with him for a little
bit in Boston both Fri & Sat night.  During that whole thing back a few months
ago, I couldn't recall what he looked like although I had met him while in NY
for Merrimack vs Union/RPI in early November, but I immediately recognized him
this weekend.  He's a nice guy, I should say.  I actually forgot to bring up
TCHCR, there was so much to talk about regarding the weekend's action as it
was.  And I was also abusing him for forgetting I was affiliated with
Merrimack, he thought I was from UNH at first. :-)  Well, I guess I was all
but waving a UNH flag this weekend, they were my favorite if Merrimack and
Northeastern didn't get in.

He said he'll look for me in Providence and Albany, so maybe I can bring it
up then - and warn him about all the hockey-l people coming after him in NY
with tar and feathers. :-)

>"God, I love the smell of napalm in the morning." ---Apocalypse Now

Heard coming from Jack Parker's living room hours after losing to BC in the
Hockey East quarterfinal.

- mike