From:
Miller-Mackinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:04:30 -0400
I sincerely want to thank everyone at Hockey-L who helped us win the 2009
Frozen Four for Washington, DC.  At the final presentation in Indianapolis,
I spoke of "Fan Experience" where I used heavily the Top 5 Must Haves for a
Successful Frozen Four from a Fan Experience that I derived from this
bulletin board last year.

No other city brought a Priority Fan to their bid presentation.  I can
definitely tell you the room took notice when I spoke about what Hockey-L
and USCHO fans wanted and did not seek in a Frozen Four.

I will guarantee you this...expect a hell of a party/dinner location in 2009
as my thank you to everyone here who helped.  According to our sources, we
garnered more votes than any other city...including St. Paul. (A huge wow
because everyone loved St. Paul).

Thanks again!!!

'til then. Carpe Diem.

Make it a Great Day.