From:
Nathan Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:32:18 -0500
Notice that the tickets are ordered from [log in to unmask] Does
the NCAA own Bank One or is it the other way around?

The application does say "This Customer I.D. was mailed to your last known
address in March 2004. For those customers who received tickets for the
first time to the 2005 championship, your customer I.D. was mailed to your
last known address in March 2005."

I do not remember receiving anything, so maybe the strategy is to weed out
us high priority (old timer) ticket buyers. That way when they scrap the
current system, no one will have anything to lose and they can do as they
please.

But what else would I do with $600 over the course of a year? Or is that
$708 if I carry that balance for a whole year at 18% interest. It's only
money, or is it about 130 six-packs of beer? That is about a third of my
yearly consumption!!!

Nathan Eric Hampton