From:
"Lowell D. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lowell D. King
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:04:07 -0900
Curtis Glencross, Sophomore, University of Alaska, Anchorage, just signed
with Anaheim - $750,000 signing bonus, $600,000 per year if he plays in the
NHL, $90,000 otherwise, 3 year deal. Signed early in the week and was
playing in the AHL by the end of the week. It was noted as a 2.5 million
deal, but just less than a million is guaranteed (i.e. 3 years in the AHL).

Lowell King