From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:23:02 -0800
As Thom reported before, the Boston Globe reported cramps due to dehydration.

I'd say that's highly likely, given the length of the game, his ice time, and the fact that he may
not be in game shape.

I remember at the St. Lawrence - BU 4ot game, some of the BU players (I remember Carl Corazzini
particularly, because I loved to watch him) disappeared from the bench during one of the ot's.
Turned out they were in the dressing room with iv's in them to hydrate them.

The good thing about dehydration cramps is that once they're gone, they're gone.  Ben was jumping
around pretty well after he scored.

Clay