From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:36:29 -0800
This reminds me of a question I have.  There were a lot of *ads (NESN -- Boston area) about the
internet sign-up for 2005 tickets.  But the letter I got in the mail said that sign-up started
April 1.  Is the process started already?

*NESN kept repeating the same commercials over and over again.  They included (cheaply produced)
ads about the 2005 sign-up procedure and everybody's favorite about the 360,000 athletes who
aren't going into pro sports.  One of the others for "Debt Free," one of the services that helps
you get out of credit card debt.  That's ironic, juxtaposed with an ad for a procedure that zaps
you for $1xx per seat for something that you have no assurance that you're going to get, and even
if you do get it, it will be about a year from now.

Terry, I don't have it on hand.  If no one's replied by the time I get home tonight, I'll send it.
 You might try ncaasports.com or ncaachampionships.com.

Clay