From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:50:58 -0500
In general, I liked the Wireless.  My main gripe is that the restrooms
are criminally insufficient.  The concourses are also very tight around
the corners and by the restrooms.  Poor planning, but these two
complaints are typical of my rants concerning sporting venues in
general.

Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer
Mount Ida College