From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:47:48 -0400
When I was at St. Lawrence in the mid 70's I remember hearing about a female student at Cornell who died after being struck by a puck.  If I remember correctly it was something in the not too distant past then. Note: I am not saying that it definitely happened.  Since Todd
writes "several years ago" it makes me wonder if the same story is circulating and it is just one of those famous urban legends.  Can anyone at Cornell tell us if such a think has every happened there?

I don't like looking through a net but I will be honest and say that I was nervous in my seats that I had at Albany for 2 years (regionals and final).  They were behind the net and one year my sister who was sitting with me got hit (and she was paying attention) and the
following year the woman in front of me got hit (she also was paying attention).  I was starting to think that a net would be a good idea.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!