From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 19:20:21 -0400
I was pleased that post cards were sent out to let people know that
their application had been received.  Last year I knew my application
had been received because the amount for the tickets was charged to my
credit card long before  the lottery was held.  (Actually, the tickets
were charged to my credit card before the 2001 Frozen Four games were
all played.)  This year I haven't seen a charge to my credit card yet.
Are they actually waiting until the lottery?

I find it interesting that the ECAC is considering moving from Lake
Placid.  I had thought it was a done deal.  I can see some pros and cons
for both Albany and Lake Placid.  True, Lake Placid is difficult to get
to but it certainly has more atmosphere, in my opinion, than Albany.

I hate long off-seasons.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!