Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:15:44 -0600
 >But to see a winning, top-
> ranked team in a nice new building for a college sport
> where the season-ticket waiting list numbers 1500 (also
> from U of M website), $25 for a ticket is NOT THAT MUCH.
>
> Be glad that you get a great product for your money
> most of the time.  You're better off than many, many
> fans in lots of sports.

So, Carl, do YOU want to fork out my $1,200+ cost for 2 tickets for Gopher
hockey next year?  (What the website probably does not say is how may people
who are called each year from the waiting list actually accept once they see
the ticket price.)

I would like to hear from Wisconsin people as to how much their ticket
prices went up (if at all) moving to the new arena as they have this past
year.

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam