From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:15:20 -0500
According to www.gophersports.umn.edu, tickets are
$22 for standing room only and $25 for single seats.

Just try getting a seat at most NHL arenas for that price.
If you can at all, you'll get the last few rows on the
in the nosebleeds.

Heck, my Washington Capitals _season_ tix are $17/game, in the
last row of the top section, about on the blueline.  They're
$25.

From what I saw on the web, U of M hockey tickets are very
popular.  So why shouldn't they cost what they do?

Carl Ford

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of terror, victory
however long and hard the road may be, for without victory,
there is no survival." - Winston Churchill