From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:26:48 -0600
Bill Fenwick wrote:

> The Alaska exemption only applies if the game takes place in Alaska.  There is no
> regular-season exemption for *hosting* a team from Alaska.

That's fine by me and I hereby withdraw my application for reward for turning in these
three schools.  The CCHA website erroneously lists one bogus holiday tournament record,
which made it look as if home games against Alaska schools needed to be exempt to redeem
these schools.  The correct count, which shows they're kosher with the 34-game rule, is:

     WMU: 36 less 2 at UAF = 34
     LSSU: 34
     FERRIS: 34

boB