From:
Info Only <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:55:03 -0500
BU has wins against Maine, Cornell, UNO, Northeastern and RPI.  Although
these teams may not have been ranked at the time they played BU, the
games should still qualify as tough wins and need to be factored
somehow.  The fact is BU has 11 wins vs. 4 losses and 1 tie...good
enough for a 7 ranking by USCHO and 6 ranking by HEAL.  Something seems
to be missing in the OSR.  I guess that is the beauty of it all
though...the games are won on the ice.  I hope a great season of college
hockey gets even better.