Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:34:39 EST
Bill Fenwick wrote:

>Now, I dare anyone, *anyone*, to go over to the USCHO board and ask either of
the two PP questions that were posed here today.  Be sure to stand back, well
back, of your computer after posting the query :-)

Thanks, Bill.  I'm not sure where I heard that it counted as two -- maybe during an NHL game on TV? (That's what I get for listening to Gary Thorne!)

Happy New Year, everyone!

-Todd