From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:12:49 -0500
On 4 Dec 2001 at 10:14, Rowe, Thomas wrote, in part:
> I'm starting to wonder how many of us are left on this list.  There are
> almost no postings coming through, ...

Hi Tom,  guess you awoke a sleeping giant ;-)

Both subscriptions and redistributions are down considerably from a few
years ago, but we still have about 700 subscriptions and, from the
activity of the past 10 days, something to discuss now and again.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET              University of Maine System
The College Hockey mailing lists: Hockey-L & Hockey3 at
http://lists.Maine.edu/