From:
"Lethert, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lethert, Patrick
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:58:59 -0500
Based on current USHL information, it appears that the season of juniors is
sufficient to satisfy the one-year of sitting out , even for a player who
has played for the first team.  Jon Maruk went from UAA-UAHL-Notre Dame in 3
seasons.  Ben Tharp was with Minnesota last year, Chicago Steel this year
and Miami next.