From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:35:39 -0400
I didn't know him well either, but he and I both lived in
Shelton Hall at BU at the same time.  I don't know if
he ever knew my name, but he and his twin brother Mike
were nice guys.  They always said hi to me, whenever and
wherever they saw me off the ice.

Knowing that he was on the plane only deepens my sadness.
My thoughts are with the Bavis family and the BU Hockey
community, as well as with everyone else.

God bless America, indeed.

Carl Ford