Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:02:56 -0500
Sean:  I think that for kids 10 and under I would just ask for a small
additional contribution, and for someone under 5 who will eat near to
nothing I would not expect anything.   If we go thru a caterer, there
portions are always plenty per person to take care of a few extra small
stomachs.  (gonna start the kid out right, eh?)

Oh, my, State Fair time already?
Kathy

Kathy,

$25 per person is fine with me for my wife and I.  My only question
is what about babys (our will be about 2 months old)?

Sean

On 28 Aug 2001, at 17:44, KAM wrote:

> I wanted to know how people felt about paying $20-$25 dollars for the
> banquet this coming tournament if I can get us some space connected to
> the arena?  This means that we would not have to go outside to get to
> the banquet and would probably leave us more time to be together.
>
> There is a group of meeting rooms next to the arena called Touchstone
> Energy Place.  Since we would have an added room cost to the price, I
> wanted to know if I can get the room and catering to around $20-$25
> bucks, would I get a good crowd?
>
> I am still looking at other places, but the Xcel Center was my first
> thought as it would be nice to be right there, and since they did
> respond to me in a positive manner, I thought I would ask.  Let me
> know in the next week.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Oh, my, State Fair time already?
> Kathy

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Boston University Hockey