Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:24:02 -0400
From the Pgh Trib Review last week.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/penguinslive/penguins_story.html?rkey=163323+s
id=95bc59d964bdcfd346a1034135db06d8+cat=sports-penguins+template=sport1.html

"Tom Rooney, president of Team Lemieux LLC, said that the Penguins have
approached four local colleges about fielding a Division I hockey program.
Rooney would not divulge which schools have been contacted, but ruled out
one that already has attained Division I hockey status."

The one ruled out is Mercyhurst, mainly because of their distance from
Pittsburgh.

There is also a note about Ohio State playing a game in Pittsburgh during
the 2003 season.

Erik Johnson