From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:07:42 -0400
That would be sad if your mom is unable to pick up any games over the local
radio station.  Then again, BU fans have been saying that for years about
WROL-AM 950, which seemingly cannot be received anywhere in the Boston area.
Even though I live less than 10 miles from their studios and broadcast tower
I need to use RealAudio to hear their broadcasts, because a radio station in
Philadelphia drowns out their signal.  No fooling -- you can barely hear
WROL when you leave the parking lot at Walter Brown Arena.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street