From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 10:34:47 -0400
Well, Sara, if you make it, my group and yours will share the row.
My seats are also in Section 216, Row 2. :)

ISTM that the letter that I received wasn't written very well.
Until it states that they'll mail me the tickets in March 2002,
it reads as if I made it to the next level of ticket selection
whatever that would be.

I feel for those who didn't get seast.  In '87, I waited in line
for Minnesota Twins World Series tickets.  When they sold out,
I was 7 people away from buying tickets. :(

Carl Ford