From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 09:18:02 -0400
For those receiving ticket notifications, the Xcel Energy Center
website has online pictures showing the view of the ice from each
section.  So, if you want to get an idea of what the sitelines are
from your seats, go to

http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/seating/seatingcharts.asp?Type=hockey

and click on your section on the chart.

I made it in under the "priority" assignments, and received seats in
section 124, row 20.  Some would argue that these aren't "great" seats,
but I've had perfect views of GWGs in 2 championship games from similar
locations (especially 1998 in Boston), so I'm hoping for a repeat
experience :-).

Garrett Lanzy (Michigan Tech '84)