From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:14:31 -0400
I too really enjoyed the dinner.  I especially liked the room and the
fact that we all introduced ourselves.  I couldn't hear and see
everybody but it was great to learn what I did.  I hope to make it to
next year's dinner so I can meet some of those I missed and re-meet
those I did.

My apologies to Charlie Shub for not recognizing him.  It was wonderful
that he remembered me from last year.

Being in the Boston area I am now tired of hearing about BC's National
Championship.  I am ready to say their time is up and time for someone
else (guess who).  The Eagles did have a celebration at Conte Forum
yesterday evening.  The TV stations had  reporters there for reports in
their evening broadcasts.  I kept seeing empty seats behind the
newscasters but finally they turned the camera and there did seam to be
a decent sized crowd.  It certainly didn't fill the arena but they were
there and cheering their Eagles.

I would like to compliment the North Dakota fans.  I thought they made a
nice showing for themselves.  They had a long way to travel but they
were there in force and made a lot of noise (the good kind).  I also
noticed that when their team lost they did not flock to the exits like
the BC fans did in Providence.  The Sioux fans stayed to salute their
team.  I salute them.  It is one of my pet peeves when fans leave before
the end of a game.  The game may have been over but both teams deserved
a round of applause for a game well played.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!