Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 01:49:48 -0500
Kudos to the Eagles...they deserved the win.  I have to say that that game
was one to put into the record books.  I was not sure going into the third
that the third that the Sioux could pull it out, but then I was the one who
left the Final Five after the second and missed all their goals!  I give
credit to Blais for doing the 6 on 4 in the third with 4 minutes left.  That
took a lot of guts.

Thank you to both teams for a great game and great season.  They are both
champions!!

GO GOPHERS!!  All the way to Excel!

Kathy M.

P.S.  Please send me your comments to my personal e-mail on [log in to unmask]
about the Hockey-L dinner this year.  I am looking for opinions from those
that were there.  Things about location, menu, price, what you did not like,
what you did like.  Thanks in advance for the info.  I will try to do as
well in 2002!

Is Spring ever coming?
kathy