From:
"Joshua D. Gibney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua D. Gibney
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:54:35 -0500
Did anyone think that Mercyhurst would be winning 3-2 half way through the
third period to Michigan?

It is rediculous that the MAAC thinks that they should have any say in
what goes on in the NCAA overall.

I would love a 16 team tourney.  I didn't have a problem with 12 until
this year when the MAAC got a bid, but even Mercyhurst proved that they
could at least compete....

gib

        *******CHECK OUT GIBBER'S UNOFFICIAL UNH HOCKEY SITE AT******
                http://pubpages.unh.edu/~jdgibney/hockey
                          **CDR TRADING PAGE**
                        http://db.etree.org/gibber
                     |  Josh Gibney                 |
                     |  437 Lilac Lane              |
                     |  Dover, NH 03820             |
*"We don't stink right now" -The Catcher from "For the Love of the Game" *
*"I guess cows aren't into the whole four food group thing.  I guess     *
*it's because they are TWO of them." -Anthony Clark                      *