From:
Craig Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:21:01 -0600
From:                   [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: NCAA seedings

> In a message dated 3/18/01 2:17:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > Looks like the avoiding intraconference matchups has gone out the
> >

> The fact that there are five WCHA teams makes that job pretty difficult.

Oh, yes, it was unavoidable for there to be one game, but if they'd
wanted to avoid the matchups it would have been just one game and a
relatively benign one at that (between North Dakota and Wisconsin, the
two teams meeting only twice and playing to two ties in those games).
Instead, we get CC and North Dakota, which is a rematch of a conference
tournament game, and BC and Maine as well.

--
 Craig Powers                   NU ChE class of '98
 [log in to unmask]       http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/c/cpowers

"Good..bad....I'm the guy with the gun." -- "Ash" in *Army of Darkness*