From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:25:41 -0500
Well, my tickets arrived today.  I wish they had changed (even though I
knew they wouldn't) to better seats.

Comment on the tickets themselves:  I liked last year's packaging
better.  I really don't need a large picture of the Pepsi Arena and such
a big card will be a pain to carry. Last year's tickets were in a group
stapled together.  They were large tickets but more manageable then this
year's.

Now, wouldn't it be nice if the Saints could pull off the upset and make
it back to the Frozen Four.  That would make the crummy seats seem even
better.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!

PS - My game report will be very late tonight or tomorrow.  I am going
to the game at Dartmouth and won't be home until after 1 AM.