From:
Devs Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Devs Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:10:54 -0500
I've finally finished getting my pictures from the Beanpot consolation and
final games online and would appreciate help in identifying the players in
some of the pictures.  I don't get to see the teams other than Beanpot
(although I'll be going up for Hockey East finals this year) so I'm not
familiar enough to id by faces or look w/o some part of the number visible.
There are more ?s on the final game - probably because I'm a lot more tired
:-).

http://members.nbci.com/njd_hockey/beanpot2001.html

As a thank you to anyone who takes the time to do some serious i.d.ing, I'd
be happy to print out any of the pictures (or any other picture on my site)
on my 2000p and mail it to you.

thanks for the help,
-melissa

http://members.nbci.com/NJD_Hockey/