From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:31:40 -0500
In Providence tonight, St. Lawrence defeated Brown, 4-2.  I attended the
game but forgot to take something for notes so I can't give the scores.
The game was tied for a good portion.  SLU went ahead on a power play
goal with a little over a minute remaining in the 3rd period and then
scored an empty net goal.  St. Lawrence's captain Erik Anderson was
injured but it is hoped that it isn't too serious and will be able to
play tomorrow.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!