From:
Susan Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:47:02 -0500
Mercyhurst defeats Army, 2-1 in the last minute of play. According to
internet radio accounts (oh yes, I need a life!), Army is all over
Mercyhurst in the first two periods, but Mercyhurst comes back to tie in the
third and win on a shot off the face-off in the last minute of regulation.

Iona is leading Connecticut, 4-0 in the 2 nd period.

QU is losing to Minnesota, 4-0 in the 2 nd as well. Minnesota needs this win
probably more than the Braves.

Two good game results for my Stags, who crumbled last night at Sacred Heart.
Luckily an NC game.

Susan S.
GO STAGS!