From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:11:48 -0400
Sara Fagan wrote:

>>I checked TicketMaster back around the time of the Frozen Four for tickets
to the Eastern Regionals in Worcester next March.  They weren't available.
Does anyone have an idea when they will be available?<<

Last  year, the tickets weren't even available until about a month or two
before the Regionals; the demand isn't near what it is for the final four
(otherwise, Albany would never have bothered with a discounted "package.").
I phoned the Centrum a couple of months ahead
(508-755-6800) and got on a waiting list so I got an advance mailing and
bought the tickets directly from the Centrum.  I didn't even have to pay the
Ticket Gouger fees.  I doubt that they will have anything set up for several
months at least.

Clay