From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:28:06 -0700
In fact, those of us who watched on ESPN2, saw Joe Marsh saying almost
those exact words to his team before the game in the locker room...
discipline, discipline, discipline, and it worked for 50 some odd
minutes, and almost won the game. To me, it was clear on the telly at
least , that BC was maybe not faster by much, but a bit, and maybe not
bigger, but muchmore willing to thrown a body at any time at you ....
eventually they made the play that one... that was one helluva rush down
the ice, very spectacular especially in slomo.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64