From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:17:49 -0700
In that regard, I was casually looking at a Kings game the other nite (I
am not a big fan, but out here ... you get what you can get :-) ... and
the announcer mentioned the Kings "all collegiate line" .... Iguess it
includes Reinprecht... that was the last time he mentioned that
name...anyone know the other two?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64