From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:24:43 -0400
In Albany, our family took different paths.  We follow BC most closely; my
son had season tickets last year, and went to a few games this year.  For
the BU/St. Lawrence game, my son decided that there are some players on BU
that he likes and respects (e.g. Corazzini) so he rooted for them.  My wife
hates Jack Parker so she rooted for St. Lawrence.  I rooted for the team I
considered to be the underdog (St. Lawrence, even though they were seeded
higher).

Of course six periods and several hours later, we were pleading for
somebody, ANYBODY, to score and get this thing over with.

Clay