From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:07:43 -0500
DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!

Last year, I applied for a Providence ticket.  Soon thereafter I got the
news that I was on a waiting list.  I was never billed for the tickets.

Soon thereafter I applied for the 2000 Regionals/2001 Finals package.  The
charge hit my credit card right away.  Of course the 2000 Regionals were
about 10 months away, and the 2001 finals were about 23 months away, but at
least I was assured of seats for both events.

Clay