From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:08:20 -0500
In 1992 when the finals were last held in Albany, I walked up to the ticket counter and bought 8 tickets at center ice.

Obviously, a lot has changed in 8 years and I will apparently need  to go through the lottery even though I can
see the Knick ("Pepsi") from my office window.

I'd like a little guidance from you lottery veterans as to what to expect.  If I submit an application now, how soon do I find out that I have or have not been guaranteed tickets. From what I remember, I probably won't find out seaction/seat numbers until next February or March but will I know before then whether I'm
in or out?  How soon does the NC$$ or the Knick levy the charge on my card? Do they get use of my money for the year and then tell me next year that I don't have tickets?

Mark Lewin
RPI class of '69