From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 05:43:27 -0800
This is my las tpost on this, you snipped my first sentenc e out of
context. The point you are missing is that this discussion  is not about
Niagara, how good or bad they are, but whetehre the rating systems work.
This is NOT about Niagara. We all LOVE Niagara by now, dont we.... it is
about the rating system. We could be discussing Q or any other school
for that matter. I think you are taking the discussion as a slam on
Niagara and the rest of us are not slamming them, rather saying we think
it was great they got in.

Tony