From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:20:02 -0500
Guess what.  I was wrong inmy earlier post.

Just got this off the Pepsi Arena website:

"This application does NOT guarantee you a ticket. This is an application
for the random
 selection process to determine who will receive the tickets available to
the general public.
 Application must be received by April 14, 2000 to be included in the
random selection process.
 There is a limit of 4 tickets per application. Orders received after April
14th will be processed if
 tickets are available."

So, if you are submitting for tickets now, you're in a lottery.  When this
started, I don't know, but it must have been shortly after ending the
scheme of tying this year's Regionals to the next year's games.

It seems likely, therefore, that Albany 2001 will be "sold out" very soon
after the Providence games.

Dan Doucette

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.