From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:39:10 -0800
Again, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT> Top 20 are all ABOUT the same quality,
regardlesss.... look at the POINT. I will bow out at this point. The
POINT is not about niagara, but about the rating systems.

Tony

PS: I am tired of saying it, because obviously I feel RPI deserved a
shot, but Niagara "done good" and deserves to be ranked in the top 20,
but can anyone really say a few decimal places distingusih #12 from #8,
I dout it. But again, my point is we are all arguming about two DIFF
things. Separate out your love for Niagara from the discussion at hand,
the ratings.